love this. -Jennifer
oh my gosh! this is incredible. thank you to everyone for following.
so hard not to…
haha I say this all the time. -Jennifer
I made these to celebrate my roommate’s senior flute recital today and they are a big hit and super yummy!
Want to impress everyone in your life? Whip up these bad boys.
2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
18 ounces spice cake mix (I used Duncan Hines)
15 ounces pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- Mix the pumpkin and the spice cake mix together (I added walnuts and extra cinnamon)
- Spoon into cupcake tins, 2/3 full. (The batter is very thick and doesn’t “settle”, so you may wish to smooth the tops if you care what the finished product looks like!).
- Bake at 350* 18-22 minutes or until a knife comes out clean (mine took 20 minutes).
- If you’re like me, top with cream cheese frosting.
- Try and eat at least one before everyone in your life consumes them.
You can thank me now
this looks so yummy. -Jennifer